SACRED VALLEY + MACHUPICCHU + PALLCOYO RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (INCLUDES AIRPORT PICKUP)
Why choose this tour?
• The tour to Machupicchu is private, small groups, more photographs and perfect for couples.
• Pallcoyo is a short hike, few tourists and has 3 colorful mountains.
• Our tour to the sacred valley offers enough time to enjoy each place.
VALLEY OF THE INCAS: MIRADOR DE TARAY, PISAQ AND OLLANTAYTAMBO
will visit the viewpoint of Taray, the archaeological park of Pisaq and the
artisans' market, we will have buffet lunch in Urubamba and finish in the
Archaeological Park of Ollantaytambo.
After the tour we will take the train to the
town of Aguas Calientes, upon arrival you will go to your hotel. At night, our
guide will pass by the hotel to meet them and detail the program of the next
PARK OF MACHUPICCHU
We will go to the bus station and board our bus
to the sanctuary of Machupicchu, Upon arrival we will have a guided tour of the
most important places of the Inca Sanctuary, for being a small group we will
explore more places and then you will have free time to explore and take
pictures on your own.
If you want to climb the mountain Machupicchu or
Waynapicchu has an extra cost and a limit of people per day, if you want this option
read the information below.
Once the free time is over, you must go down to
the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included) and board the train to the
city of Cusco.
The train will return to the town of
Ollantaytambo and then we will board our bus that will take us to the city of
Cusco and then to your hotel in the city.
Important: keep in mind that you must be at the
train station 30 minutes before the train departure.
OF 7 COLORS PALLCOYO
Between 5 and 6 am. We will pick you up from
your hotel, we will start our journey south aboard our tourist transport.
After a 4-hour drive, we will arrive at the
parking lot. We will ascend walking for 45 minutes, to the viewpoint of Pallcoyo,
we will be able to appreciate the 3 mountains of colors and their multicolored
layers, we can also appreciate a curious forest of stones which is composed of
rocky peaks formed naturally by wind and rain.
Pallcoyo is a short hike, without many tour
groups and with 3 colorful mountains, different from Vinicunca that are 3 hours
of walking and a breathtaking view of 1 colorful mountain.
Sacred Valley Tour and Machupicchu:
• Hotel pick-up, Tourist Transportation, professional bilingual guide and buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley (vegetarian option available)
• Train: Ollantaytambo / Machupicchu / Ollantaytambo train tickets (Expedition or Voyager Category) (Optional: Vistadome train, see information below).
• Tickets: Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu (Optional: Waynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain, is subject to availability, contact us, see information below).
• Bus: To go up and down to the Archaeological Park of Machupicchu.
• Guide: Professional in Spanish or English.
• Transportation: Private mobility from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in Cusco.
Pallcoyo Mountain of Colors:
• Tourist Transportation: Pick up from the hotel and professional driver.
• Guide: Professional Bilingual Spanish and English.
• Meals: Breakfast and Lunch (Option: Vegetarian available).
• Tickets: Entrance to the Mountain of Pallcoyo.
• Safety: Walking poles, first aid kit and oxygen bottle in case of emergency.
• Cusco Tourist Ticket is the entrance to the archaeological parks and can be purchased at the same archaeological sites. (Partial ticket S/. 70 valid for 2 days, general ticket S/. 130 valid for 10 days – prices per person).
• Lodging: Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
• Meals: Lunch in Machupicchu
Pallcoyo Mountain of Colors:
• Insurance against personal accident (we do not offer the sale of insurance).
• Tips for the guide.
• We need minimum to book 02 people.
• It is necessary that you send us a copy of your passports to our email.
• Minimum to book 1 week in advance, the earlier you book we can better organize your income and train tickets.
• For individual travelers or groups, who wish to add some extra to the itinerary please contact us at whatsapp +51984663300.
• No refund will be granted for the Sacred Valley + Machupicchu tour, in any case, since we buy all tickets, train tickets, etc. As soon as we receive your reservation.
For the Mountain of Colors
• If you cancel the tour between 3 and 7 days before the tour, we will only refund 50% less shipping costs.
• Date changes cost $20 dollars person and is subject to availability.
When paying, the reservation will only proceed with the sending of the passport and the data form that will reach the registered email, if you do not send the legible photo of the passport (s) or the form, the reservation WILL NOT BE FINALIZED.
• Can I choose a preferred time to visit Machupicchu?
When you have made your reservation, you will automatically receive an email, where you will inform us about the important data of your trip, such as the hotel, the arrival time of your air flight and you want a special schedule for Machupicchu, you can consult us for us to check availability and respond as soon as possible.
• What is the Vistadome train?
The Vistadome train has a panoramic view due to its larger windows, differs in schedule and price and has an additional cost of $ 70 per person
When you receive the email where you send us your passports, you have the option to make them the query to check the availability and add to your reservation the Vistadome train.
• Waynapicchu and Machupicchu Mountain Option.
There are two roads to the mountains that surround the archaeological site of Machupicchu, Waynapicchu to the north and Machupicchu mountain to the south, has an extra cost of USD $ 30 dollars per person.
In case you choose to add one of these two walks, contact us first at whatsapp +51984663300, to help you with the availability issue.
• For airport pick-up, what happens if my flight is delayed?
Contact us at Whatsapp +51984663300 so that our team can verify if the pickup can still be postponed, our drivers are hired for specific times and if the delay is more than 1 hour the pickup would be lost.
• How is the distribution of seats on trains?
The train company assumes the distribution of seats on the train; we have no influence in this regard.
• How is it about date changes?
Date changes are subject to availability and an additional charge as indicated in our reservation terms.
• How is About refunds?
All tours to Machupicchu or that combine another tour with Machupicchu, are not refundable under any circumstances, reason or illness, the Ministry of Culture and other public and private companies have very strict rules.
There are no refunds in case of delayed flights, natural disasters, inconveniences with train schedules, bad weather, strikes affecting the tour, pandemics, passenger illnesses or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
• How is the weather in Cusco?
We cannot foresee the weather in the mountains in unpredictable and can change at any time, we suggest you bring to Cusco winter and summer clothes and always follow our recommendations. When you arrive in Cusco, our staff will coordinate a meeting to explain your tours and provide the necessary recommendations for an adequate stay in Cusco.
Select a date
Select a time
Pick-up from hotel (valid for hotels located in the downtow area)
Cleanliness and Safety