SACRED VALLEY VIP + MACHUPICCHU + MOUNTAIN OF 7 COLORS + HUMANTAY LAKE (FREE: PICK UP FROM THE AIRPORT + DROP OFF)
Why choose this tour?
• Pallcoyo is a 45-minute walk, few tourists and you see 3 colorful mountains.
• Our tour to the sacred valley offers 4 places in 1 single day.
CHINCHERO SACRED VALLEY – MARAS – MORAY AND OLLANTAYTAMBO
We will begin our visit to the sacred valley of the Incas, visiting the Chinchero town, the archaeological park of Moray, the salt mines of Maras, we will have lunch in the town of Urubamba and we will finish in the Archaeological Park of Ollantaytambo.
After the tour we will take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, upon arrival you will go to your hotel. At night our guide will pass by the hotel to meet them and detail the program of the next day.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK OF MACHUPICCHU
We will go to the bus station and board our bus to the sanctuary of Machupicchu, Upon arrival we will have a guided tour of the most important places of the Inca Sanctuary, for being a small group we will explore more places and then you will have free time to explore and take pictures on your own.
If you want to climb the mountain Machupicchu or Waynapicchu has an extra cost and a limit of people per day, if you want this option read the information below.
Once the free time is over, you must go down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included) and board the train to the city of Cusco.
The train will return to the town of Ollantaytambo and then we will board our bus that will take us to the city of Cusco and then to your hotel in the city.
Important: keep in mind that you must be at the train station 30 minutes before the train departure.
MOUNTAIN OF 7 COLORS PALLCOYO
Between 5 and 6 am. We will pick you up from your hotel, we will start our journey south aboard our tourist transport.
After a 4-hour drive we will arrive at the parking place. We will ascend walking for 45 minutes, to the viewpoint of Pallcoyo we will be able to appreciate the 3 mountains of colors and their multicolored layers, we can also appreciate a curious forest of stones which is composed of rocky peaks formed naturally by wind and rain.
Pallcoyo is a short hike, without many tour groups and with 3 colorful mountains, different from Vinicunca that are 3 hours of walking and a breathtaking view of 1 colorful mountain.
Between 4 and 5 am. We will pick you up from your hotel, we will travel to the Salkantay Mountain Range north of Cusco City.
After 3 hours of travel we will arrive at the village of Soraypampa, we will start our walk to the Humantay lake that is at 4200 meters, for 2 hours, upon arrival we will receive a turquoise lake with the snowy Humantay, we will explore and take pictures.
The Humantay lake is one of the most visited places after Machupicchu.
Sacred Valley Tour Vip and Machupicchu:
• Hotel pick-up, Tourist Transportation, professional bilingual guide and buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley (vegetarian option available).
• Train: Ollantaytambo / Machupicchu / Ollantaytambo train tickets (Expedition or Voyager Category) (Optional: Vistadome train, see information below).
• Tickets: Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu (Optional: Waynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain is subject to availability, contact us, see information below).
• Bus: To go up and down to the Archaeological Park of Machupicchu.
• Guide: Professional in Spanish or English.
• Transportation: Private mobility from
Pallcoyo Mountain of Colors and Humantay Lake:
• Tourist Transportation: Pick up from the hotel and professional driver.
• Guide: Professional Bilingual Spanish and English.
• Meals: Breakfast and Lunch (Option: Vegetarian available)
• Tickets: Entrance to the Mountain of Pallcoyo and Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
• Safety: Walking poles, first aid kit and oxygen bottle in case of emergency.
Sacred Valley Vip and Machupicchu:
• Cusco Tourist Ticket, is the entrance to the archaeological parks and can be purchased at the same archaeological sites: (Partial ticket S/. 70 valid for 2 days, general ticket S/. 130 valid for 10 days – prices per person).
• Entrance to the Salt Mines of Maras (general ticket S/. 10 per person)
• Lodging: Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
• Food: Lunch in Machupicchu
Pallcoyo Mountain of Colors and Humantay Lake:
• Horse Rental (Depending on availability, weather and community. There are no Horses in Pallcoyo).
• Insurance against personal accident (we do not offer the sale of insurance).
• Tips for the guide.
• We need minimum to book 02 people.
• It is necessary that you send us a copy of your passports to our email.
• Minimum to book 1 week in advance, the earlier book we can better organize your income and train tickets.
• For individual travelers or groups, who wish to add some extra to the itinerary please contact us at whatsapp +51984663300.
For the tour to the Sacred Valley + Machupicchu:
• No refund will be granted for the Sacred Valley + Machupicchu tour, in any case, since we buy all tickets, train tickets, etc. As soon as we receive your reservation.
For the Mountain of Colors and Humantay Lake:
• If you cancel the tour between 3 and 7 days before the tour, we will only refund 50% less shipping costs.
• Date changes cost $20 per person and is subject to availability.
When paying, the reservation will only proceed with the sending of the passport and the data form that will reach the registered email, if you do not send the legible photo of the passport (s) or the form, the reservation will NOT BE FINALIZED.
• Can I choose a preferred time to visit Machupicchu?
When you have made your reservation, you will automatically receive an email, where you will inform us about the important data of your trip, such as the hotel, the arrival time of your air flight and you want a special schedule for Machupicchu, you can consult us for us to check the availability and respond as soon as possible.
• What is the Vistadome train?
The Vistadome train has a panoramic view due to its larger windows, differs in schedule and price and has an additional cost of $ 70 per person.
When you receive the email where to send us your passports, you have the option to make them the query to check the availability and add to your reservation the Vistadome train.
• Waynapicchu and Machupicchu Mountain Option.
There are two roads to the mountains that surround the archaeological site of Machupicchu, Waynapicchu to the north and Machupicchu mountain to the south, has an extra cost of USD $ 30 dollars per person.
In case you choose to add one of these two walks, contact us first at whatsapp +51984663300, to help you with the availability.
• For airport pick-up, what happens if my flight is delayed?
Contact us at Whatsapp +51984663300 so that our team can verify if the pickup can still be postponed, our drivers are hired for specific times and if the delay is more than 1 hour the pickup would be lost.
• How is the distribution of seats on trains?
The distribution of seats on the train is assumed by the train company, we have no influence in this regard.
• How is it about date changes?
Date changes are subject to availability and an additional charge as indicated in our reservation terms except for Machupicchu.
• How is About refunds?
All tours to Machupicchu or that combine another tour with Machupicchu, are not refundable under any circumstances, reason or illness, the Ministry of Culture and other public and private companies have very strict rules.
There are no refunds in case of delayed flights, natural disasters, inconveniences with train schedules, bad weather, strikes affecting the tour, pandemics, passenger illnesses or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
• How is the weather in Cusco?
We cannot foresee the weather in the mountains in unpredictable and can change at any time, we suggest you bring to Cusco winter and summer clothes and always follow our recommendations. When you arrive in Cusco, our staff will coordinate a meeting to explain your tours and provide the necessary recommendations for an adequate stay in Cusco.
Select a date
Select a time
Pick-up from hotel (available for hotels located in downtown area)
Cleanliness and Safety