QUAD BIKE TOUR MARAS MORAY
Why choose this tour?
• We combine two passions adventure and culture.
• We will know two great monuments.
• The photographs will be spectacular.
We will start the day, visiting the salt mines
of Maras, then we will pick up the quad bikes, we will have a practice time and
then we will visit the archaeological park of Moray. The road, the mountains
and the valley will be an adventure you will never forget.
Quad Bikes Tour Maras Moray
- Pick up from hotel, Tourist transportation, Professional bilingual guide, Quad Bike and quad bike equipment, (helmets and gloves).
- Tourist Ticket of Cusco, is the entrance to the archaeological parks and can be purchased in the same archaeological sites: (Partial ticket S/. 70 valid for 2 days – prices per person).
- Entrance to the Salt Mines of Maras (general ticket S/. 10 per person)
- Insurance against personal accident (we do not offer the sale of insurance).
- Tips for the guide.
• We need minimum to book 02 people.
• It is necessary that you send us a copy of your passports to our email.
• Minimum to book 1 week in advance, the earlier you book we can better organize your quad bikes.
• For individual travelers or groups, who wish to add some extra to the itinerary please contact us at whatsapp +51984663300.
- If you cancel the tour between 3 and 7 days before the tour, we will only refund 50% less shipping costs.
- Date changes cost $10 per person and is subject to availability
• What are the best times to visit Maras and Moray?
We recommend the afternoon schedule because we have few visitors and fewer cars on the route.
• How is it about date changes?
Date changes are subject to availability and an additional charge as indicated in our booking terms.
• How is About refunds?
There are no refunds in case of delayed flights, natural disasters, inconveniences with train schedules, bad weather, strikes affecting the tour, pandemics, passenger illnesses or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
• How is the weather in Cusco?
We can not foresee the weather in the mountains in unpredictable and can change at any time, we suggest you bring to Cusco winter and summer clothes and always follow our recommendations. When you arrive in Cusco our staff will coordinate a meeting to explain your tours and provide the necessary recommendations for an adequate stay in Cusco.
- Since 2023 in Peru, tourist activities are carried out regularly and there is no special requirement for tourists, but if any passenger wishes to wear masks during their trip they can make it totally normal.
Select a date
Select a time
All pick-ups are made from the Hotel. (Only for hotels within the historic center of Cusco).
Cleanliness and Safety