Quad bike tour to Moray and salineras de Maras
Why choose this tour?
- This tour will allow you to enjoy Maras avoiding crowded places.
- Drive well maintained and fully-functioning quad bikes.
- Enjoy both adventure and culture in one trip.
Driving our quad bikes we will pass by a viewpoint to El Valle Sagrado. A valley where people have been cultivating potatoes, maize, and Andean cereals for thousands of years.
Then we will stop at Tiobamba to visit the salt mines.
A bus will wait for us in Machu Colca to drive us back to Cusco.
We will arrive at Cusco around 1:00 pm.
- Round trip transportation
- One hour drivig a fully-functioning quad bike.
- Quad bike equipment includes helmet, driving gloves, and vest.
- A certified bilingual guide will show you the route. Once in the archaeological sites you will be able to visit the ruins by yourself and at your own pace.
- Safety: First aid kit.
- Entrance tickets to archaelogical sites.
- Ticket prices: Moray: S./ 70.00 (foreigners). S./ 40.00 (peruvians). Salineras de Maras: S/ 15.00 (foreigners). S/ 10.00 (peruvians). Tickets available at each site.
- We do not provide nor sell accident insurance.
- Tips to guides are not included.
- Meals are not included.
- Make a reservation at least 48 hours prior to the date of the tour. Reservations made 48 hours prior to the tour will be subjected to availability. Contact us to check availability.
- The minimum age to drive a quad bike is 18 years old. Underage kids can ride quad bikes with and adult.
- You will get an automated email with your reservation confirmation. Please send us your hotel or pick-up address and meal preferences.
- If a reservation is canceled 2 days prior to the date of the tour, a 100% of the reservation will be charged as a penalty.
- If a reservation is canceled 2-7 days prior to the date of the tour, a 50% penalty is applied.
- Driver license is not required.
- The legal maximum speed is 45 km/hour. Maximum weight per vehicle 100 Kg.
- No refunds will be provided in case of flight delays, natural disasters, inconveniences with train schedules,bad weather, strikes, illness, pandemics, or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
- All passengers are required to wear masks and face shields. Guides and drivers are subjected to the same requirements.
- Social distancing practices and use of hand sanitizer for all passengers and tour personnel.
- Body temperature checks for all passengers and tour personnel.
Select a date
Select a time
Pick up from hotel (only if the hotel is located in the downtown area).
Cleanliness and Safety
We follow protocols to protect you against the COVID-19.